Monday 1 October 2012

September Empties



I wasn’t sure I would have much to put it in an empties post this month, but turns out I have used a few bits up.





                 

·         Soap & Glory Clean Girls body wash – I got this in a set for Christmas and it has lasted ages! I had the Clean on Me one before this and prefer the scent of that one but this one was still nice and very moisturising too. Repurchase? Not this one.
·         La Maison de Senteurs Orange Bath Cream – This was from M&S and also came in a set. The scent is sweet orange and petit grain and it is soo nice! Very relaxing and not overpowering. Repurchase? Yes I loved this.


·         REN Mayblossom Balancing Cleansing Gel (combination skin) – I hadn’t used a gel cleanser before but I really enjoyed using this and it removes makeup well. It made my skin feel refreshed and smooth. Repurchase? Maybe, but it is quite expensive at £17.
·         REN Mayblossom T-zone Control Cleansing Gel (combination/oily) – This came in a different set I bought. This is more suited to my skin type but to be honest I thought it was exactly the same as the previous one. Repurchase? Same view as before.
·         REN F10 Smooth and Renew Mask – This was a sample size so only got a couple of uses out of it. This was an okay mask, it made my skin feel nice and it did smooth it but nothing spectacular. Repurchase? No it’s not worth £20.





·        TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo, Conditioner and treatment – I am not a big fan of TRESemme products and these were ok although I’m not too keen on the smell of them. I only got 2 uses out of the shampoo and conditioner and 3 out of the treatment so wasn’t expecting to see result straight away, and I didn’t. My hair did feel a bit stronger though. Repurchase? Maybe the treatment to see if it works with more uses over time.

So those are my empties from this month. Has anyone else used any of these products? What products have you used up this month? Feel free to leave me your links!


1 comment:

  1. I have those tresseme sachets, there will no way be enough in them for my hair! How are you supposed to know if you like it from such a measly sample? Having said that I really love their moisture shampoo and conditioner.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...