Saturday 13 October 2012

Everyday make up routine


I thought I’d share my daily makeup routine with you all and have chosen products that I reach for regularly. I have typical base products for my face that I will always use but then I will often change colours of eye shadow, blush and lipstick depending on mood or where I am going.



Soap & Glory Kickass Concealer – I start with this to cover up blemishes, redness and use under the eyes. This is a good set as it has two different shades. You can see my review on this product here. Although the case on this has recently broken which is a pain, and I have purchased the much raved about Collection concealer which I really love too!

L’oreal True Match Foundation – I have had this foundation for a while and it is a nice foundation to wear everyday and has good medium coverage which can be built up. I find the best way to apply it is with my fingers as it is much easier to blend.

Natio Mineral Loose Foundation – I then like to dust some of this loose powder over the top as it gives more of a matte finish and I think it helps set my foundation. I also have a full review on this here.


Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder – I use this to help control shine and apply it before foundation and also after I have completed my makeup.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer – I have used this bronzer for years now, I have never really tried anything else! It’s a really nice bronzer and the colour always looks very natural. I have the duo one which has two colours, one dark and one light. This is expensive at £27 but I got my current one last Christmas and I have only just started to hit pan so I will try and make it last till December until I can get a new one. Or maybe I will try something new?


MUA Mosaic Blusher – This blusher is nice because it isn’t too pigmented and I don’t like anything too strong on my cheeks as a blusher. It is a light pink shade which can be built up and it adds a really nice glow to the cheeks. My review on this can be seen here.


GOSH eye shadow in Sunstone – I recently picked this up in Superdrug in their clearance for 99p! It’s a really nice golden/peachy colour and perfect for everyday. If I don’t use this then I usually wear YDK or Half Baked from my Urban Decay palette.

L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara – This is my favourite mascara at the moment and I always wear this. It gives really good volume and lengthens well too. I have featured this on my favourites post here.


Revlon Lip Butter – I usually like to wear something on my lips during the day and this is my go-to product. I have it in Strawberry Shortcake and it gives a subtle light pink sheen and is nice and moisturising. I will have to look at getting another one of these in a different shade!

So that’s my everyday makeup routine. I mainly focus on face makeup and keep everything else quite simple. Do you use any of the same products as me?


6 comments:

  1. I love million lashes! I finished a Revlon lip butter this week which is amazing as I never finish any lippies!

    Jo
    x

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of that Lip Butter! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love million lashes! :)
    Hope you have a great sunday :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want strawberry shortcake!

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeee true match foundation!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love th foundation, my dear!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...