Wednesday 24 October 2012

Beauty Freebies


I am finally getting round to doing a blog post as I haven’t done one in over a week, although it feels like ages! Being back at uni means I am trying to get my head around all the work I have to do for my final year. There is so much that I haven’t had a chance to sit and write for the blog, which I am sure you can understand or may be in the same situation yourself! So although I still have loads of ideas for posts, I won’t be posting as much for a while but will try and schedule some posts when I have time!



So this is just a little post on some of the freebies I picked up from magazines, which I am sure all of you beauty bloggers are aware of! At the beginning of the month Marie Claire were giving away free L’occitane hand creams. I love their hand creams and think they are the best so I picked up the Mango Flower one. This has such a lovely smell... nice and fruity but not too strong! I really like these hand creams because they are quite thick and sink in really quickly without leaving your hands feeling greasy. I also got my mum to buy another one of these for me for Christmas as I wanted one anyway and for £3.70 it is such a bargain compared to the £8 you usually pay for it!


I also got the Benetint with InStyle magazine for £2.50. I hadn’t tried Benetint before and quite like it. I think it is nice just to add a touch of colour to your cheeks or lips and it lasts really well!



I also read on someone’s blog a week or so ago (sorry can’t remember who!) that if you do the skin diagnosis on Avene’s website then they will send you a couple of free samples of products they recommend for your skin type. I did this and received my products today and got the Gentle Gel Cleanser and a Light Hydrating Cream. I haven’t tried either of them yet but I look forward to as I haven’t used any of their products before. I think it’s a great way to be able to try something before you buy a full size.

Have you picked up any other freebies this month?


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to take the page out of your instyle mag to ur nearest benefit counter to get a free badgal lash mascara!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I keep forgetting to do that! They probably run out now though! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...