Thursday 20 September 2012

LFW Favourites

So London Fashion Week has come to an end and everyone has packed their bags and set off for Milan to see the likes of Gucci and Prada. But how amazing were the shows in London!? Sadly I didn't get to attend any of the shows, hopefully one day I will be sitting front row. (ha i wish!) 

Here are some of my favourites from LFW. I loved the casualness and how wearable the Topshop Unique looks were with their space age feel too. Then there was Matthew Williamson who showed and Indian influence with detailed embroidery and colour explosion. But my favourite comes from Issa where there were some truly gorgeous dresses and summery prints. I love that everything from this collection is also so wearable and reminded me of what I would love to wear on an exotic holiday. If only I could master my hair to look like the models! 


Issa London


Topshop Unique



Matthew Williamson


Henry Holland


Burberry Prorsum


What were your favourite shows from London Fashion Week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...