Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins


It was announced yesterday that the Kardashian sisters are launching their clothing line this autumn at Dorothy Perkins. The Kardashian Kollection, which has had massive success in the US, exclusively to Sears will now head over-seas and will be stocked in 250 Dorothy Perkins stores. The range will have over 100 pieces and launch in November just in time for Christmas. At first I wouldn’t have thought Dorothy Perkins as the shop to sell the collection (I usually think of it as being for older women), although I do sometimes shop there myself. However, when seeing their previous US collections, I can see why the range is suited to this store, although I am not sure they have the demographic completely right. Of course it is none other than one of Sir Phillip Green’s fashion brands chosen out of his Arcadia Group selection, Miss Selfridge, Wallis, Topshop and Evans.

A/W 12 US Collection for SEARS 
Photo credit



I knew that is was only a matter of time before the Kardashian’s would bring their clothing line to the UK and seeing tweets between the sister’s the other night, my first thought was that they were hinting about their collection in the UK.





I know these girls get a bit of stick for their reality TV show and various other things but I actually like them. They have always been interested in the business of fashion with their own boutique from 2006 so I think it is good they are offering affordable fashion to the public. Of course they are fashion icons to many people so I am sure their clothing line will spark a lot of attention when it hits the stores!

What do you think about Dorothy Perkins being the chosen store for the clothing collection? Do you think it would have been better suited to somewhere else? 


10 comments:

  1. Ooo this excites me, love the Kardashians, haven't shooped in DP for ages but will definitely be heading there once the KK collection hits!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I buy the odd few things in there but will have to check this out! xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for this, I love their style! Especially Kourtneys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think Kourtney is my favourite style too!

      Delete
  3. great little post hun, you now have a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this looks like its going to be a really good collection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing collection, love polka dots jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for this collection to hit DP! I think it's quite an underrated shop. Their clothes fit really well and are much more about the classics or a trendy spin on a classic which I personally prefer to the likes of Topshop etc. I actually think that this collection will fit in quite well. Wish DP would do something with their branding so more people would go through the doors! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree their pieces are always very wearable. Hopefully they will have some good branding and promotion for the Kardashian Kollection!

      Delete
  7. Hello,
    I'm Lady Lopez of the Church finance the loan, a legitimate loan lender, we give loans to businesses to invest and to solve financial problems, our loans easily and share capital of $150 million usd, plans to grant private loans short and long term, a term ranging from $500 $100 million usd for all serious people, reliable, and integrate you want to make the loan. My interest rate of 2% if you are interested in our offer please contact us at, Ladylopezloaninstitute@gmail.com

    Name: Lady Lopez

    E-mail: Ladylopezloaninstitute@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...