Monday 13 August 2012

Poundland Beauty Bargains



If you haven't already heard about the amazing products Poundland have been stocking then where have you been!? I had been eager to get down to my local store since I heard about this and on Saturday I had a look and got some good buys!





The main product I had heard they were stocking is Stila cosmetics and I managed to get my hands on their Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturizer, although they only had it in one colour which is 02 Bare, I tested it in store and it is only slightly lighter than my skin tone. This wasn't the kind of texture I imagined it too be - I thought it would be quite thin, but it actually has a consistency more like a foundation and blends really well.





I also picked up the Stila Angel Light whitening powder foundation refill which I have tried and really like. It's nice to put a light covering over the top of foundation, and as I am prone to oily skin it keeps my face looking matte.

I also spotted the Rimmel lip gloss which is a lovely colour and as I only have red lipsticks it's nice to have a lip gloss too!

I usually only ever use Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner but lately I have been trying others so I thought I would add this VO5 shampoo to the list. 

I will definitely be checking back in Poundland regularly now to see what else I can find. You really can't go wrong for a £1!



2 comments:

  1. Love poundland bargains! Need to go on the hunt for stila stuff! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be heading in to Poundland later to pick up some of these bargains!! x
    Claire

    https://prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...