Thursday 16 August 2012

NOTD - Glitter Gradient

I have had my attempts at trying to create intricate, pretty nail art and I have come to the conclusion that I am not very good at it! So for now I'm sticking to doing the basic stuff that is really easy to do, doesn't take a lot of time or make any mess. I love painting my nails and today I did a glitter gradient on my nails.


I started by using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Sweet Pea #61. This is the one I got from Poundland and is very similar to Barry M’s Peach Melba but it does need 2-3 coats.

After this I simply added Mavala in Pink Diamond #215 heavily on the tips and dragging parts up the nail.


I then added Kiko top coat nail lacquer for a glossy finish.


Very simple but very pretty!

2 comments:

  1. TAG!! You have been tagged to do the 11 Questions Tag! Go to the Link Below to find out the fun questions!! xx

    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1881767075059751832#editor/target=post;postID=9221450642047530860

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...