Monday 23 July 2012

Sparkly Nail Tips


I have lately found I have a little obsession with nail polishes and as there are so many out there to choose from it wouldn’t be right if you didn’t try a bit of creativity! So I finally got some acrylic nails put on but Instead of getting them painted at the nail bar I went home and created my own version of the nails below seen on new cover of the Elle Edit Magazine.
I love the metallic tips on the nails and the colour will go with everything.


Image


So here is the finished version of my own sparkly tipped nails.
Image

It’s so easy to do these nails and can be done in lots of different colour variations.

What I used:
LA Colors – Bubblegum np361
Barry M – Silver np288
ImageImage

How to do it:
1. Firstly I got some masking tape (was the only thing I could think of using, but worked well!) and cut little strips and taped them across each nail covering the tips. 

2. Then using the pink nail varnish coat the nails (2 coats is best) and leave to fully dry. 
3. Once dry remove the masking tape – if any of the colour seeped through just remove with nail varnish remover and a cotton bud.

4. Then you just have to paint the tips in the silver polish and voila!

5. Add a top coat to keep the polish lasting and for extra shine!



5 comments:

  1. Your nails look so pretty:) Loving your blog hun, now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog !! and just love the nails :)
    I AM NOW FOLLOWING :) Hope you follow back :)

    lots loves
    x x x

    http://tammyleighsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails are so nice jealous!

    lovely blog
    new follower

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they still looked like that now! They were falsies haha - thanks though! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...